Keeping not-for-profits connected, secure and live through tailored IT support
Operating a not-for-profit has its own set of challenges, so having complex or outdated IT is the last thing you need to ensure the dollars keep coming in and your services continue to deliver. IT support for charities that is tailored to your needs and goals is vital for success.
We understand that charities are under increasing pressure to embrace digitisation, cloud and communication technologies that ensure you can deliver a high level of service to stakeholders, whilst also keeping to tight budgets. We’ve provided IT support to charities across Australia to ensure their IT services are safe, effective, reliable and financially justifiable for the business’ operations.
Our team of IT experts will work with you to create a customised and better end-to-end solution to your IT needs.
Full solution IT support that complements your not-for-profits vision and goals
The Strategic Group team has a deep understanding of the needs of charitable organisations. We offer a full solution to your IT needs and deliver them in a customised approach, so you pay only for what your organisation needs and that will help you overcome current challenges.
Our IT support services for charities include:
- 24/7 emergency IT support with local experts based throughout key business precincts in Australia.
- Cloud computing and unified communication systems that will improve productivity and outcomes from your team, no matter where they work.
- Cyber security services and training to protect your organisation from cyber security threats.
- Digital transformation solutions designed to ensure your IT meets your business’ needs today and in the future.
- Proactive rather than reactive IT solutions to your needs.
- Local IT experts who work within your communities.
- Flexible hosting for your organisation.
When you work with Strategic Group, you are partnering with an IT support provider that has vast experience within your industry. We know that there are a range of technologies that are best suited to the way charities operate and can also assist you in making considerable savings in software and equipment that also increases productivity for your organisation.